The Kaaterskill’s lush grounds and spectacular views make the ideal backdrop for a wedding you and your guests will never forget. With sweeping views of the Catskill Mountains and Over 40 acres of breathtaking scenery, the Kaaterskill is a retreat like no other. Blessed with charm and good looks, this magnificent property boasts the best of what the Catskills has to offer: spectacular mountain vistas, acres of wooded and pastoral land, beautiful foot paths that wind along lazy rivers, age-old trees and more wildlife than a night out in Manhattan! The main building, a magnificent restored Dutch barn, houses the property’s six luxury guest suites. But don’t let the countrified surrounds fool you: These rooms were designed with the contemporary guest in mind. Modern luxuries abound, from jacuzzi bathtubs and spacious quarters, to in-suite fireplaces and private patios. Secluded and unforgettable, the Kaaterskill is your connection to nature…at its most luxurious.
Our two day rental package for 2015 is $8,000 and includes:
- Our beautiful red barn
- 40 acres of lush grounds to enjoy with your guests
- A charming pond house with built in bar and deck perfect for cocktail hour
- Multiple picturesque ceremony locations
- A modern indoor welcome area
- Two bonfire sites
- Restroom facilities in the barn and welcome area
- On-site parking
- An experienced and helpful on-site venue coordinator
Rent our restored Dutch Barn Inn for $2,000/night which features:
- A full kitchen with patios and large family dining area
- A reading den with fireplace
- A cozy billiards room with built in bar
- Six luxury suites, all featuring jacuzzi bathtubs, in suite fireplaces, kitchenettes and private patios or balconies.
The Kaaterskill offers endless possibilities, there is no need to rent additional sites for your rehearsal dinner, after-party, or wedding brunch. Enjoy bonfires, outdoors movies, nature walks, an afternoon picnic with lawn games, a billiards night or use your imagination to come up with a way to utilize the property in a way we haven’t thought of yet!
- Bonfire Wood: $100
- BBQ Rental and Cleaning Fee: $50
- Additional adult guest in room (above two): $20/night
- Pet Fee: $15/night
Inquire for rates on the following rentals and services
- Day-Of Wedding Services
- On Site Rehearsal Dinners and Brunches
- Pies and Dessert Buffets
- Live Music and DJs
- Party Light rental
- Food Truck Services
- Custom Décor and Favors
All renters must also provide proof of Wedding and Event insurance and a $200 trash removal fee.